The last thing students want is a(nother) mandatory boring lecture.
We know what works:
- Engaging - Performance flair to get students' attention
- Interactive - Stand-up-and-move-around type activities
- Authentic - Being genuine and down-to-earth builds trust
- Relevant - Captivating stories and real-world examples
|Communication Skills||Group Dynamics||Project Management|
|Conflict Resolution||Leadership Skills||Proposal & Grant Writing|
|Customer Service||Making Professional Connections||Public Speaking|
|Effective Networking||Negotiation Training||Risk Management|
|Ethical Considerations||Personality Inventory||Stress Management Techniques|
|Event Coordination||Portfolio Development|
We offer Innovation, Creativity & Entrepreneurship Training for all sectors!
Here’s how it works:
- We find a community partner and collaborate with you to tailor a customized, engaging day for students.
- Students get to meet inspiring professionals and learn about real industry challenges.
- Students learn an entrepreneurial problem-solving approach and try their hand at proposing real solutions!
Students love doing things for real, and with I.C.E. Training, that’s exactly what they’re getting.
The Beanstalk Project facilitators are "edu-tainers" - we're all experts in youth engagement. We're all teachers ourselves (though some are more officially certified than others), and we've been presenting for years.